Our secretarial company, Alpha-Genasec Limited undertakes Company formation or incorporation; including alteration of Memorandom and / or Articles of Association, change of company name, filing of statutory returns, maintanance of appropriate Register of Members etc.
Alpha-Genasec Limited was incorporated basically to handle the secretarial and other related statutory matters of the client companies of the audit firm of Baker Tilly. The establishment of the secretarial company has, indeed, been of tremendous benefit to the firm’s clients, as it facilitates effective co-ordination of the clients secretarial matters for proper and accurate reflection in the financial statements of such client companies. It has also proved to be very useful in ensuring prompt action to be taken on any statutory secretarial matter of such companies.
The company undertakes the following functions amongst others:
- Alteration of Memorandum and/or Articles of Association with a complete package of resolutions, procedures and appropriate forms to effect the desired alteration
- Change of company name or amendment thereto
- Convening and holding company meetings like Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Extra-ordinary General Meetings or Committee Meetings
- Writing minutes of meetings with necessary professional attention being paid to the implications of resolutions or decisions taken at such meetings
- Drafting, printing and filing of appropriate Special and Ordinary Resolutions
- Handling matters relating to share allotment, share transfer or transmission and issuing of share certificates
- Keeping appropriate Register of Members
- Filing of appropriate statutory returns for the appointment and cessation of directors, allotment of shares, annual returns, change of Registered Office address etc
- Provision of a complete package to reconstruct a company’s capital, including preliminary advice on the financial and taxation implications of the proposals, as well as the relevance of the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on the proposals
- Professional services to obtain DPR Permit for operations in the oil sector
- Professional services to obtain Expatriate Quota for non-residents
- Administration of dividend payments, including calculation of dividend payable and the related withholding tax due thereon.